- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Tag Archives: Mobile web strategy.
We are all thankful now that IE is on its last iteration. Spartan, from I have seen, renders a lot like FireFox. However, most of the corporate environments I have seen still use IE, and are 2 to 4 versions … Continue reading
What are my biggest problems with JQM, and why I hate this framework. Based on Version 1.3.1 Slow, Slow, Slow…Large pages with many controls take several seconds to render. I have ripped JQM from mobile survey pages due to this. … Continue reading