- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Tag Archives: Joke
I am babysitting a computer upgrade and my brain is in a brain-dump mood. So I thought I would take advantage of that. Enjoy.
Not too long ago I posted When to use IDisposable blog entry, so MS has decided release their take on it, but with a lot more words: CLR Inside Out: Digging into IDisposable Maybe they didn’t get the idea from … Continue reading
Scoping a projection and actuation of acheiving a Luminescant Intra-firmament Gasious Body Transactual Asset Unit of Measurment, using a bipedal locomotion, forth with at such a time as 3 hourly units of time plus 1 score and 10 of minutely … Continue reading
10 Dim x as boolean20 x = Seek(ObjectRef “Dinner Table”)30 If x then40 Call Eat50 Else60 (New Location).Move70 End If80 Rem Loops Indefinitely100 Function Eat()110 Me.Sit(Chair)120 Me.Use(Fork)130 Me.Consume(Food)140 If Me.Full then Me.Nap(60, Minutes, “Or until Halftime”)145 If Table(Dinner).FoodState.Empty Then Call … Continue reading
When I post a job opening, there are a few criteria I expect. It just blows my mind when people miss basic professionalism. Your grammar should be at least in the 6th grade level. Especially if you are H1A or … Continue reading
I specificly mean those emails that are going between two friends and then they decide to put you in the middle. Usually one is very dedicated to their beliefs and clearly states it, the second has such a hard rise … Continue reading