- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Tag Archives: IE
We are all thankful now that IE is on its last iteration. Spartan, from I have seen, renders a lot like FireFox. However, most of the corporate environments I have seen still use IE, and are 2 to 4 versions … Continue reading
For those of you, like me, who have found that you have to still check user agent for compatibility issues, because features like Modernizr still don’t detect everything, here are your user agents for the modern IE browsers. (Note that … Continue reading
One of my biggest problems with IE is the integration of native controls into their rendered page. I have a <select> tag. This tag gets an ng-model=” attribute. In a simple page, this works perfectly well. Add in cases of … Continue reading