- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Tag Archives: DatePart
SELECT CAST(‘2007-05-08 12:35:29.1234567 +12:15’ AS datetimeoffset(3)) AS ‘datetimeoffset’ ,DATEPART(tz,CAST(‘2007-05-08 12:35:29.1234567 +12:15’ AS datetimeoffset(3))) AS ‘timezoneoffset’ ,TODATETIMEOFFSET(CAST(‘2007-05-08 12:35:29.1234567’ as datetimeoffset(3)), 735) as rebuilt datetimeoffset What we started with and want to end with. timezoneoffset What the DatePart extracted from the original … Continue reading