- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Tag Archives: C#
[UPDATE: I have dumped SSRS, Click Here for details.] This is a massive excerpt from http://forums.asp.net/t/1963101.aspx?SSRS+Report+Viewer+in+MVC4 I will be rewriting this to meet my needs, and so that I don’t violate copyright. :) There is a lot of code here … Continue reading
http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/overview.html http://openvpn.net/index.php/open-source/documentation/miscellaneous/77-rsa-key-management.html http://www.openssl.org/ http://www.openssl.org/docs/HOWTO/ https://www.cs.auckland.ac.nz/~pgut001/cryptlib/ http://www.cryptopp.com/ http://sourceforge.net/projects/securid4dotnet/ I’ve directly linked to a few articles that I specifically like.
If you are one of those shortcut guys like me, and marshal your DB models to your views, then here is a way to add metadata to your models without having the T4 template wipe your added code out. Comments … Continue reading
Originally posted on vienergie:
Function in C to return the MAC Address: /* Returns the MAC Address Params: int iNetType – 0: ethernet, 1: Wifi char chMAC – MAC Address in binary format Returns: 0: success -1: Failure */ int…