- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Servers
From https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/798562/add-auto-refresh-option-for-reports-on-manage-report-page-to-report-manager Thanks for your feedback! When the report is going through the actual Report Viewer (e.g. Report Manager), we are using .NET to refresh the content, which runs into the issue you described in the initial post. To workaround … Continue reading
I hate to say it, but I am seriously considering letting go of on of my favorite OSs, FreeBSD, and switch of Ubuntu. I know, I know.. this should be a no brainer. But FreeBSD has been with with me … Continue reading
What happens when your network gets so busy that you are perpetually pissing of your customers? … You become Facebook. Facebook has always had its problems, but now it is going on week 3 of completely suck. I know that … Continue reading
How to install a DLL to the GAC on Windows Server 2012 using only PowerShell (without having to install SDK or Visual Studio)
Yes, MS decided to make the developer’s life harder, but some of us didn’t notice for 2 more years. :( How to install a DLL to the GAC on Windows Server 2012 using only PowerShell (without having to install SDK … Continue reading