- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Brian’s Code Extreme
Having a good idea for a product is great! But now what? General guide to identify your product This is what causes most products to fail. If you have a solution for a problem that doesn’t exist, then you don’t … Continue reading
I have been busy with my new YouTube channel. My new Netduino, Arduino, Raspberry Pi 2, Job, Biblical Research, etc. So I may just focus on making my new posts all YouTube posts, except for technical articles, then share them … Continue reading
TUPLE as in System.Tuple Look it up
This article has been guest blogged by Tatiana Kochedykova. To run an existing ASP.NET app on Unix/Linux, you can proceed in different ways: rewrite it from scratch using the new ASP.NET 5 framework or fall back upon Mono, a free and … Continue reading
I just wasn’t doing anything with it, so I let it go. I am still maintaining the Github group. Though I may just convert those back to personal projects, and close it on Github.
Another Persistent DNS Fraud site: iterame.com Like the other sites, this guy is trying to steal my domain. Well, fuck off. Domain Name: iterame.com Registry Domain ID: 243365067_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.hkdns.hk Registrar URL: http://www.hkdns.hk Last updated Date: 2015-09-12T21:13:11.0Z Creation … Continue reading