- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Open Source
This is a summary of nightmares and preferences. This is a C# ASP.NET MVC Core project. Do not assume that because it builds locally, it will build and deploy from the VSTS services. The items below are breakdowns of the … Continue reading
Now lets get this straight, several open source projects get top tier benefit such as Angular.JS, Ember.JS, Twitter Bootstrap, .NET Framework, etc. However, there are several that suffer from Refactor failures. Refactor 1 – Clear concise code. This is to … Continue reading