- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
[UPDATE: I have dumped SSRS, Click Here for details.] This is a massive excerpt from http://forums.asp.net/t/1963101.aspx?SSRS+Report+Viewer+in+MVC4 I will be rewriting this to meet my needs, and so that I don’t violate copyright. :) There is a lot of code here … Continue reading
BigALibertarian Test got a roadmap.
I finally added PHP and Java information to this page. Why? Read the Java notes. As for PHP, why not. :) When I get to C++, I will have more information there. Also I have added a new repository to … Continue reading
For those of you, like me, who have found that you have to still check user agent for compatibility issues, because features like Modernizr still don’t detect everything, here are your user agents for the modern IE browsers. (Note that … Continue reading
I have an editor that uses many collapsible panels generated through ngRepeat. The issue is that after a while screen render time gets to be huge. However, with some investigation I have found some simple solutions. If you look at … Continue reading