- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
- feliyheidschmidto9 on Got a low-cost laptop? Windows 10 upgrade may take some effort
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Plunker This is my default site. Has templates Supports multiple files. CodePen Supports SASS, LESS, TypeScript and others. Doesn’t have files, but 4 panels HTML CSS Script jsfiddle Supports SCSS, CoffeeScript and others. Doesn’t have files, but 4 panels HTML … Continue reading
We are all thankful now that IE is on its last iteration. Spartan, from I have seen, renders a lot like FireFox. However, most of the corporate environments I have seen still use IE, and are 2 to 4 versions … Continue reading
Since unit test cases should be written before the actual code, you cannot say that code is done when the unit test all pass. You need the RRR rule. Legibility (Readability) Code that runs on and one in a single … Continue reading
[UPDATE: I have dumped SSRS, Click Here for details.] This is a massive excerpt from http://forums.asp.net/t/1963101.aspx?SSRS+Report+Viewer+in+MVC4 I will be rewriting this to meet my needs, and so that I don’t violate copyright. :) There is a lot of code here … Continue reading
BigALibertarian Test got a roadmap.