- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Internet
This is a summary of nightmares and preferences. This is a C# ASP.NET MVC Core project. Do not assume that because it builds locally, it will build and deploy from the VSTS services. The items below are breakdowns of the … Continue reading
Another Persistent DNS Fraud site: iterame.com Like the other sites, this guy is trying to steal my domain. Well, fuck off. Domain Name: iterame.com Registry Domain ID: 243365067_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.hkdns.hk Registrar URL: http://www.hkdns.hk Last updated Date: 2015-09-12T21:13:11.0Z Creation … Continue reading
Click Bait. Page after page of clicking, just so you can jam $0.0001 profit out of my view is shit. There is a better way, and it pisses people off less. Slow ass websites Some sites which a ad light … Continue reading
Somewhere between 1 and 7 people made up 90% of all of the traffic on my blog site, and just on my home page. What were they looking for? Did they find it? Was there enough information on my blog … Continue reading