- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: C#
Brain Teaser: You have 3 dates with 3 offsets, from 3 variables, how do you find the newest date, but without using IF?
Since unit test cases should be written before the actual code, you cannot say that code is done when the unit test all pass. You need the RRR rule. Legibility (Readability) Code that runs on and one in a single … Continue reading
Now I could have used the built in fuction of .reverse(), but then how would that show off my skillsets. ;) Execute here: https://dotnetfiddle.net/FV8fFv
[UPDATE: I have dumped SSRS, Click Here for details.] This is a massive excerpt from http://forums.asp.net/t/1963101.aspx?SSRS+Report+Viewer+in+MVC4 I will be rewriting this to meet my needs, and so that I don’t violate copyright. :) There is a lot of code here … Continue reading
I finally added PHP and Java information to this page. Why? Read the Java notes. As for PHP, why not. :) When I get to C++, I will have more information there. Also I have added a new repository to … Continue reading
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1597902824/erasable-circuit-marker-draw-and-edit-circuits-smo AgIC did it again. Last time, this 11 month old company released a conductive ink pen that would allow you to do some amazing things. Now they have done it again, you can erase your line. Think of the … Continue reading