- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: C#
This is a summary of nightmares and preferences. This is a C# ASP.NET MVC Core project. Do not assume that because it builds locally, it will build and deploy from the VSTS services. The items below are breakdowns of the … Continue reading
For this you will only need 1 controller, and 1 optional view. The controller is to provide routing details to the DB and feed back to the view. The optional view then embeds the host page internally, or the controller … Continue reading
TUPLE as in System.Tuple Look it up
To understand this, walk the code. You can see it work at https://dotnetfiddle.net/LLl1Za
C# code to encode images into HTML How to embed these image into CSS How to embed these images into HTML
From https://connect.microsoft.com/SQLServer/feedback/details/798562/add-auto-refresh-option-for-reports-on-manage-report-page-to-report-manager Thanks for your feedback! When the report is going through the actual Report Viewer (e.g. Report Manager), we are using .NET to refresh the content, which runs into the issue you described in the initial post. To workaround … Continue reading