- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Agile Development
Challenge: One of the big challenges of getting a PO to adapt to their job position is to remind them that they have to let their old job position go. We have some really talented staff members who are now … Continue reading
I think everyone in the development group has heard our engineering manager go on about the Agile term INVEST. Independent (of all others) Negotiable (not a specific contract for features) Valuable (or vertical) Estimable (to a good approximation) Small (so … Continue reading