- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Facebook Addiction
Where I am at in my adoption of life without FB. Several days have passed since my account was blocked and closed. I still have those cognitive slips where I am about to log into FB and find out that … Continue reading
I still find that my habit to fill time is to go to Facebook, but now I get a physical reaction of disgust and a very real reaction as I stop myself. I hear my own thoughts saying “your account … Continue reading
I posted science, and got suspended. This is outrageous that FB is that vile that they block REAL science. So excuse my language, but FUCK Facebook.