- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Christianity
The below is a parody, not for humor, but for sober thought against times where the high priests of atheism are still spouting their nonsense against Adonai. God (Adonai), in an interview. “How harsh am I to the tribe of … Continue reading
I’m going to let the word speak for itself here. Every time I try to add my own commentary, I get moved off of the work. I will come back to this and redo it as a spider diagram. Renewed … Continue reading
Statistically your vote doesn’t matter. Trying to get idiots to vote is the equivalent of pitching the tide challenge. If you look at the national debt, closing the government, and putting 100% of the taxes into that debt, will not … Continue reading
I keep watching and seeing what is real and what is distraction. It is all distraction. If life were real then why would everything be as temporary as the dirt that we grew out from? Genesis 2:7 Then the LORD … Continue reading
The ever growing number of laws is what creates the ever growing number of non-victimizing criminals. When people who are causing no problems for others, and are keeping their vices to themselves, are raided and arrested, they are now branded … Continue reading
A message to O Man. I see you O man, sitting there beaming with your own delight over that which you had nothing to do with. What you may ask could I be talking about? You were with an affliction, … Continue reading