- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line
Category Archives: Brian By Experience
Intro: Red, by Brian Webb © 2018. Musky dark room smelled of aged cedar and mold loaded dirty water. Lights were mostly non-existent outside of what leaked in from the adjoining rooms. The air was thick with steam and the … Continue reading
If you have Flurl installed, and you need your client to authenticate against an OAuth2 server, like Identity Server, you can use their client library, which does everything for you (without Flurl), or you can do it yourself. below is … Continue reading
Government is a bad idea. Ask where government is and you are pointed to a building. Is a building government, no its the people. Find a person and ask them if they are government, if they say yes, then find … Continue reading
There are three tiles of fights: Those that help you grow Those that tear you down Those that should not be fought Wisdom is knowing the difference, and knowing how to deal with each. a wise rabbi
Becoming uninspired is a side effect of having one’s life drained out of them. Do not hang around or work for vampires. They are people who think exchanging money of life is equitable, and the one providing life doesn’t know … Continue reading
So I am finally doing my taxes, and if I file correctly, I will owe somewhere between $1800 to $10000. And there is a whole chance that I may not owe anything, but will be due $600. Why is this … Continue reading