The Symposium ended yesterday, but I don’t see the promised links to the source material as promised.
Also, I looked into the hacker Ron, aka Code Monkey Z, and now I am suspicious of the data that he presented. From the independent media groups, Ron and his father are probably Q. Meaning, they are the source of the Q conspiracies.
However, the data science information provided on day 1 is still the most convincing data, and the most credible. Also, the questions raised regarding evidence scrubbing from the storage devices, the machines, and so on, are still not answered by the recent article posted that Lindell didn’t bring hard evidence.
Once I can get my hands on their raw data, I will be happy to evaluate the veracity of their claims.
- Q: Into The Storm – Official Website for the HBO Series
- Useless data, because it is in a video stream, rather than hard copy logs: Click Here to View 2020 Election Data | Frank Speech the Home of Free Speech
- This is the most damaging claim: Cyber expert says team can’t prove Mike Lindell’s China election hack claims – Washington Times
- Without this information, China cannot be proven to be a source of the hacks.
- Most of the anti-Dominion claims have to be ignored
- This does not impact the ballot harvesting, running ballots more than once, changing ballots to cancel votes, etc.
- The Guardian reviews documentary Hack the Vote: Hack the vote: terrifying film shows how vulnerable US elections are | Documentary | The Guardian
- Kill Chain: The Cyber War on America’s Elections – Watch the HBO Original Documentary | HBO
- Hack The Vote (Part 1) – YouTube
- Information on Hack the Vote Event: GitHub – RPISEC/HackTheVote: Handouts, setup scripts, sources, and solutions for challenges from Hack The Vote CTFs
- HBO Documentary Hacking Democracy, pulled by HBO, posted to Amazon, blocked to US residents from being able to see.
- BlackBoxVoting.org – Black Box Voting 2.0 – a curated nonpartisan reporting and public education site for elections.
- One of the Cornerstones of Lindell’s argument, but I still haven’t seen the evidence that he claimed that he would release for this. Scientific Proof: Internationally Renowned Physicist Absolutely Proves 2020 Election Was Biggest Cyber-Crime in World History | Frank Speech the Home of Free Speech
- Lindell cyber crime hasn’t been disproven, nor proven.
- All arguments indicting China need to be suspended until we get some evidence.
- The evidence of manual vote tampering is substancial, possably overwhelming.
- The evidence of cyber coverup, and violation of federal records for elections is overwhelming
- We have been promised that he would release an open source project, that is NIST compliant, of election software that would quell these concerns. Until I see that, I am more concerned that Lindell and his 3 top partners have been ripped off by other staff and people like Code Monkey Z.
- If I had a meeting with him, I would definitely coach him to address these issues by highlighting core evidence that he was able to supply, and get documented claims on how the audience had “hacked” the machines at the Symposium. Leave no shadows of doubt.