Skip to content
Eugenio picks apart key items and factors of Fauci’s claims one at a time.
Key points made:
- Approval for emergency release is not the same thing as FDA approval
- Getting compensation from a government for damages from a MFR is not the same as being able to keep the MFR responsible through settlement cases.
- Fauci’s plan for herd immunity is so completely convoluted that it doesn’t work. He gives a proper definition, but his enforcement pattern and policy fails.
- Illegal immigrants are automatically excempt from vaccination policy. (No punative punishment for undocumented immigrants.)
- Unmanaged risk management towards COVID infections vs COVID vaccination.
- “Risk to self and society” you are not sovereign any more.
- You may still get infected, even if you are vaccinated.
- The main purpose of the vaccine from getting clinical illness, may or may not be able to prevent you from communicating the virus.
- If you are amongst those with vaccinated, at home, then you may take off your mask.
- This vaccine may not promote herd immunity.
- You may still be infected, because you are a carrier, but you won’t show symptoms. AKA: Asymptomatic carriers.
- This is a new technology, and Fauci claims it is safe. This is challenged since we do not have a long term study.
- There has been a claim of a 60 day study. Most studies have found reactions from 15 to 45 days.
- The mRNA is based on the common cold, a more primitive version of COVID, and a single protean is extracted that teaches your immunity system to handle the COVID vaccine.
- No human fetal tissue is included in the vaccine. It is used to grow the base proteans.
- Not needed, but Fauci claims it should be done.
- There are no [Federal] manditory requirements for the vaccine in children.
- There could be a manditory requirement later.
- Variant infections
- The Johnson and Johnson injections didn’t protect against the South African variant.
- The 3rd round injections are being explored to investigate the possibilities of other variants, as needed. Still being investigated.