Skip to content
Its for the children…
- So why are you making them defenseless until 21?
- Why are you sending them to war at 18?
- Putting them behind the wheel of 1000s of lbs of metal, glass, and plastic when they drive?
- Putting them $100,000 in debt before they are even born?
- Having wars that are so long that the children of soldiers are now fighting in the
- same war as their parent?
- Killing them in the womb?
This isn’t about the children, because your contradictions are…
- Too young to defend themselves with a gun, or keep score in a game, but young enough to decide their gender before they even know what they are getting into.
- Too young to make a mature decision about drinking and smoking, but not too mature to get shot for big oil.
- Too young to make their own education decisions, but not too young to abort a life.
- Too young to work, but not too young to choose to have their own body butchered.