Should the government _______?
Nearly anything you put into that blank space equates to stealing, killing, or destroying:
- Maybe you said build a road, that means it is funded by stealing from the people.
- Stop people from using drugs, meaning caging people for self medicating, creating a black market, and stealing our wages to pay for the government solution.
- Welfare: stealing
- Defense: Really? How many years have we been in perpetual war? Steal, Kill, Destroy
- Policing: Look up defense
- Firefighting: Paying for people to spend 80% of their time sitting around.
I know, I know, you think I am stupid or crazy, so I am going to back this one up.
- Article on privatized police and fire department: http://americanlyyours.com/2010/08/09/privatizing-police-and-fire-departments/
- Article on privatized fire dept, and its impact on Obamacare: http://dailysignal.com/2009/08/26/how-private-fire-departments-success-undermines-obamacare/
- “You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass.” (attributed to, but not confirmed to be Isoroku Yamamoto)
Regarding German invasion of Switzerland: “We will shoot twice and go home.”
Both of these quote are based on the populace having the guns, and not only a minority in the form of police or military.
- Welfare: https://www.heritage.org/poverty-and-inequality/report/poverty-and-welfare-the-american-founding
“But mah roads”
Sorry, but that is a trope that is exploited explicitly for my humor. However the summary is this:
“YOU DON’T NEED AND EXTORSION BASED, VIOLENCE PROMOTING, AGENCY TO POOL YOUR RESOURCES AND COLLABORATE IN PROBLEM SOLVING.”