Worst mistake in my life was installing Win 10 on my Surface 3 Pro before the masses did.
- Pin something, and it takes forever, for the pinned item to show in start, if it ever does.
- Crash crash crash crash.
- Edge (IE replacement) crashed until I changed start pages
- Most programs crash in the first 15 minutes after booting or rebooting.
- Slow as hell
- No warning when whole system has a mental meltdown
- Everything was looking fine, then I developed a dead zone on my desktop.
- Started a new virtual desktop, encase this was an invisible popup. Just a dead zone.
- System decided that I wasn’t activated. Tried to reactivate more than once. So I rebooted and all problems went away.
- Randomly decides that I am now in tablet mode even though I have my keyboard connected.
I am starting to agree with many of my friends, It is looking like the Surface 3 Pro computer may be a better Ubuntu box than a windows box. I am now considering.