Monday was the last of the my more than one cup of coffee a day routine. And Monday I only allowed myself 2 cups.
Also I have been diligent in taking vitamins every night. I chose night so that I know they would stay in my body longer than day. I have more bathroom trips during the day than I do at night.
I have resumed 30 minute walks at least twice a week. I am going to target daily, and at 1 hour or more.
- My legs don’t feel restless now when I’m in bed.
- My anxiety has nose dived. I think I have about 1 a day and only for about 5 seconds before I chuckle at myself for having them at all.
- This week weight loss: 2 lbs, 98 to go.
- Coffee was curbing my desire to eat. So I have replaced eating with drinking filtered water, and see if that helps.
- I find I have to take B12 2 to 3 times a day to stay focused. I tried power napping, but when I nap, it is generally a 3 hour snooze. I am starting to try meditation as a refocus tool to mitigate my use of B12.
- I would have had more of a weight loss, but company pizza did me in. Saying no to free food is still really hard.
If you know me, you know that the first 2 to 3 weeks are generally easy for me, then my life falls apart and so does my weight loss. This is why I am posting this now, so that I am building habit and observing my failures and successes.