Facebook Pages may lose some of their likes soon. Thursday the company warned businesses it’s removing likes from deactivated or memorialized accounts. The like dip would be more of an ego hit for companies than an actual hit on their Page’s reach, since Facebook is only removing people who weren’t around anyways. On the upside, Facebook points out that this “gives businesses up-to-date insights on the people who actively follow their Page.”
- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line