After nearly a year of testing bitcoin payments with select customers, Stripe is making the cryptocurrency an option for all of its customers – of at least those with a U.S. bank account. Stripe provides the payment processing for sharing economy apps, online retailers and mobile developers, and they will now be able to add bitcoin to the payment choices on their websites and in their apps with a line of code. Stripe converts all bitcoin transactions into U.S. currency, and it charges a 0.5 percent fee for each transaction.
- Brian Webb on Went back to FB and realized that it was a mistake.
- Brian Webb on So do you hate the truth, or are you waking up?
- Someone at MS reads my blogs | Brian By Experience on When to use IDisposable
- Brian Webb on Your own plugin lib for your .NET application
- Distances travelled on the wrong paths | without sin on Distances travelled on the wrong paths
If you like my rants and rambles, feel free to contribute by sending your spare crypto currency coins to:
- BitCoin: 13zcxfCZrdatq12hKtnZ4VXYeTUoRrmW1v
If you like donating to a worthy cause, then please also donate to: Adam's The Freedom Line