- Make sure you are running VS in Admin.
- Nuget uses PowerShell, so change your execution policy to:
- Restart VS after doing this, or close VS before doing this.
- You will need to make sure that you get the 32bit version, or both. VS2013 still runs in 32bit.
- Here is a horrible way to change your execution policy: Direct Registry Edit
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\PowerShell\1\ShellIds\Microsoft.PowerShell] "ExecutionPolicy"="Unrestricted" [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PowerShell\1\ShellIds\Microsoft.PowerShell] "ExecutionPolicy"="Unrestricted"
There are plenty of sites out there that say the same thing, but with a dozen more or less words. Enjoy.