I’m a firm believer in climate change. Heck, there have been several ice ages and warming periods, so it’s obvious that temperatures shift over time.
And while I’m not particularly qualified to assess such matters, I’m also willing to believe that human activity has an effect on climate.
Moreover, even though I much prefer warm weather, I’m also open to the idea that global warming might be a bad thing that requires some action.
But here’s the catch. I don’t trust radical environmentalists. Simply stated, too many of these people are nuts.
- Environmentalists assert that you’re racist if you oppose their agenda.
- Some environmentalists don’t believe in bathing.
- How about the environmentalists who sterilize themselves to avoid carbon-producing children?
- Or consider the environmentalists who produce/use hand-cranked vibrators to reduce their carbon footprint.
- There are also environmentalist who claim that climate change causes AIDS.
- And environmentalists
View original post 667 more words