There are two goals here.
- To make this the most useful library for Angular.js Users, outside of Modernizr.
- If you use Modernizr, then you know that a library like this is just what you need.
The following are from the Prototype collection found on mozilla.org
- JSON //this is for the Parse and Stringify functions.
The following are from a collection of code that I have found, modified, or just wrote outright.
- String.format(), you can also use “string”.format(). Follows the .NET String.Format()
- clone(obj) Returns a clone of the object.
- newGuid(postback, url, count) Get the GUIDs from the server. Assumes you have a restful Guid generator API.
- Digest($scope) Angular Specific Digest() Command. The difference between this and the Apply, is that I don’t needlessly hit your console.log with information.
- XPath by Cybozu Labs, Inc. (MIT Lic.)
- JSONPath 0.8.0 – XPath for JSON Stefan Goessner (goessner.net) (MIT Lic.).
A lot more is coming