- Brian Webb Isaac, here is an explanation of his claim to the land rights. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be…
Supporting the government, which invested nothing into that land, but charged taxes for the purposes to create progr…See More
Please Like, Fav & SharePlease Like, Fav & Share | Ryan Bundy, eldest son of Cli…ven Bundy, has become a master of everything there is to know about this situ… See More
- Person A: I think it’s funny how a lot of people in this group always resort to calling someone a statist when their viewpoint on something is challenged. You don’t agree with me because your a statist
- Brian Webb To Person A: it is simple, if you support the state, you are a statist. If it sounds like you are supporting the state, then it sounds like you are a statist. So why not call an egg an egg. I also call minarchist statists, compared to my stance that anarchy is the only valid form of government, anyone who isn’t a anarchist is a statist. Bundys are statists by my definition too, but I end up supporting them as I do many statists, and for the same reason. They are still moving the agenda in the right direction.
- Person B to Brian Webb: HipHopLibertarians
“The political expression of altruism is collectivism or statism, which holds th…at man’s life and work belong to the state—to society, to the group, the gang, the race, the nation—and that the state may dispose of him in any way it pleases for the sake of whatever it deems to be its own tribal, collective good.” – Ayn Rand
Definition of statism from Webster’s dictionary: “concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry”
Ergo, statism does not mean believing that the government should exist. If you believe that statism is believing that a government should protect the rights of individuals, you are not a libertarian, you are an anarchist. – Isaac By: Hip Hop Libertarians
- Person C: Brian, how do you feel about incremental Minarchism/Anarchism?
- Person B to Brian Webb: In addition to the fact that belief in the necessity of government is NOT statism, I’m also not supporting the government over Bundy, I’m criticizing both sides.
- Brian Webb to Person C: Only if it leads to the eventual conclusion of Anarchy. However all governments have eventually lead to the enslavement of its people for “their own good”. Which is meant to be interpreted as to justify their own existence while fleecing the people.
over 200 years ago, our country was a Minarchist haven, and look where we are now.
- Person B to Brian Webb: That’s not caused by government’s inherent existence, but by misuse. That’s like suggesting decapitation as a cure for dandruff.
- Brian Webb to Person B: http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/statism
Concentration of economic controls and planning in the hands of a highly centralized government often extending to government ownership of industry
“Highly” is subjective. All government protection rackets are a form of economic and planning controls. They extort money from us and later pick and choose what laws they are going to support, so that they can push us off of our land, take our cars, steal our money, or even our hotel businesses, for “the benefit of the people”. Which is in reality, their way to make money off of us, using our money to steal our fruits of our labor. There is your economic and planning of a bloated government.
- Brian Webb: If something fails 100% of the time, trying it again and again is insanity. How do you not see that?
- Person B to Brian Webb: That’s a hypocritical statement. Anarchism has failed every time it was attempted. See Somalia for example.
- Brian Webb: Somalia was not an attempt as anarchy, it was the rapid failure of a bloated government, which created warlords and gangs as a fallout. And that is the last evolutionary stage of all governments. Our best stages of anarchy was lost in the old west before the territories were created into states.
If you have a deliberate dissolution of the state from the giant entity, to its smaller parts, and keep repeating this until there is no government, then you will have anarchy without repeating Somalia.
That is how you win a FB argument. Stick to the facts.