- Lets look at the 2003 predictions – http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2013/02/05/projection-vs-reality-what-cbo-saw-in-2003/
- Lets see what Reason Magazine says about the CBO – http://reason.com/blog/2010/08/27/cbo-knows
- Lets see what the market says about the CBO – http://www.foxbusiness.com/economy/2013/02/06/why-markets-ignore-cbo-forecasts/
- Remember in 2008 when the CBO was pro-Obamacare. what is being said about it now? http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/02/13/you-were-right-new-cbo-obamacare-report-is-a-major-black-eye-for-obama-administration/
- Lets see how it stacks up to the horoscope – http://backseatdriver.newsvine.com/_news/2009/03/20/2573501-congressional-budget-office-projections-less-accurate-than-a-horoscope
- Lets see how good its estimates were from 81 to 97 – http://www.calculatedriskblog.com/2005/01/misestimates-in-cbos-projections.html
- Under estimates cost – http://www.freedomworks.org/content/freedomworks-investigates-accuracy-cbo-scores-finds-estimates-often-dramatically
So what have we learned here? the CBO is an irrelevant office of Congress, which acts as a propagation machine for the party in majority position.
If you are still quoting the CBO, I have to wonder are you a rube, a stooge, or just an idiot.