In 30 days, mining at 30 GHs, I produced about $50 in BitCoins. My electric bill went up by $70 dollars. I think I lost too much money to keep this going.
I need BTC to trade at about $2000/coin for this to be truly profitable. So I will find another way to turn a legal and moral profit from BitCoins.
- Retail using BTC as payment.
- Exchange to create currency to BTC and back.
- Including exchanges between other currencies.
- Build multi-encryption Wallets
- Provide information and services to other BTC users and services.
What I am not going to do, lose more money at this than I have.