Here are some key points first
- You must be a subscriber to the data services
- You need Motorola Phone Tools(MPT) (4.x)
- Do not expect top speed all the time.
While I was in PADI office, I got 160K Down and 79K Up
Install is not staight forward.
Follow these steps:
- Install MPT
- Go to the Motorola developer’s site, register, and download: Handset_USB_Driver_32_v2.7.6.zip
- After installation is complete, this may take a while, plug in your phone.
- Launch MPT, and choose to use a new profile.
- There you have it. By now you should be running.
What happens if I still cannot connect?
- Make sure you have the right plan.
- Make sure your MTP is up to date.
- Run the repair on the Handset USB driver
- Create a new profile again.
- If you cannot get it to work still, call Motorola.